Hello there. I'm Jessica and I'm a birth photographer in Austin, Texas. My inspiration to pick up a camera came from my lively, hilarious daughter. I quickly learned that the most valuable photos to me are the ones taken at home in our most natural state. After photographing my first birth in early 2015 I was hooked. There is absolutely nothing better then watching families grow.
- I am a proud graduate of The University of Texas at Austin. Hook 'em.
- I am a food allergy mom. No peanuts or eggs for my little one.
- Before my daughter was born I worked in sports and have my very own NBA Championship ring.
- Scandal on Thursdays? Yes, please.
- French fries are my absolute weakness.